Google
 

My DonCard: (courtesy of DonCard.net)

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night releases tomorrow, XboxRewards, and some BulletWitch fun!

Castlevania: SOTN will hit the arcade tomorrow for 800 points. Looks like a good game, I'll definitely trial it at least and see how it is. Review to follow here.
___________________________________________________________________
The downloadable XboxRewards are now available! I logged into their website earlier, and there were the codes for my level 3 gamerpic, 200 MS points, and Contra game. Too bad I already own it. If anyone has an Uno code and would like to trade for Contra, send me a message through my xbox live profile and we'll work something out.
___________________________________________________________________
Now on Act 4 in BulletWitch, and it's getting tougher. Enemies come in packs and more frequently. Now up to a part near the middle/end, where you exit the bridge onto a construction area swarming with Geists and a trigger-happy Giant. If he doesn't kill me, the snipers do.

No comments: