Google
 

My DonCard: (courtesy of DonCard.net)

Monday, May 7, 2007

Coming Soon...

Star Trek Legacy- I ordered it from eBay, and it just came today. I had rented it last December but wasn't impressed. It seems better now, but I'll need more time to play before I write the review. Should be up by the end of this week.
_____________________________________________________________________

NBA Street: Homecourt- eBay again. The seller came up with some lousy excuse that his order of games were "seized by U.S. customs" for unknown reasons, but they said it was shipped out on Saturday. Should come this week, and I'll write its review then.
_____________________________________________________________________

Spider-Man 3- I was caught up in the SM3 hype, so I went to EB Games and bought this. Definitely a good purchase, but nothing brilliant here. Review to come.

No comments: